Who is the Data Controller?
ÓPTIMA PREVISIÓN S.L.
- CIF: B84352376
- REGISTERED OFFICE: VELÁZQUEZ 100, 4º D, 28006, MADRID
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 917819754
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
At ÓPTIMA PREVISIÓN S.L. We process the information you provide us with the following purposes:
- Service Provision: Managing the business and/or professional relationship, as well as facilitating offers of our services and/or products of your interest.
- Compliance with Legal Obligations: In fulfilling these obligations, ÓPTIMA PREVISIÓN S.L. may disclose your data to Public Administrations and courts, provided that such information is required in accordance with established legal processes.
- Statistical Information and Satisfaction Surveys: ÓPTIMA PREVISIÓN, S.L. has a legitimate interest in knowing the opinions of its customers regarding its products and services, with the aim of being able to offer products and services more tailored to their needs and improving both current products and services and their contracting process.
- Sending of commercial offers and promotions of products and services from ÓPTIMA PREVISIÓN, S.L.: In the event that you give your consent, ÓPTIMA PREVISIÓN S.L. may send you, through any electronic or non-electronic channel (phone call, postal or email, WhatsApp, SMS, etc.), commercial information related to the provision, improvement, and updating of products and/or services.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the correct provision of the service offered as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from the same and any other legal requirement.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data may be the execution of a potential contractual relationship and/or subscribed to when contracting any of our services, legitimate interest, and the consent of the interested party, especially when you request information from us in order to contract our products and services. The data we request are adequate, relevant and strictly necessary and in no case are you obliged to provide them, but failure to provide them may affect the purpose of the service or the impossibility of providing it.
To whom will your data be communicated?
ÓPTIMA PREVISIÓN S.L. may communicate your data to banks, insurance companies and potential investors only if it shows interest in doing so, with your consent.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The data protection rights held by data subjects are:
- The right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject
- Right of rectification or erasure
- The right to object
- The right to request the restriction of their processing
- The right to data portability
The holders of the personal data obtained may exercise their personal data protection rights by sending a written communication to the registered office of ÓPTIMA PREVISIÓN S.L. or to the e-mail address provided for this purpose, [email protected], including in both cases a photocopy of their National Identity Card or other equivalent identification document.
Models, forms and further information on your rights are available on the website of the national supervisory authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, hereinafter referred to as the AEPD.
Can I withdraw consent?
You have the possibility and the right to withdraw your consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Where can I complain if I feel that my data is not being handled correctly?
If any interested party considers that their data are not being treated correctly by ÓPTIMA PREVISIÓN S.L. They may send their complaints to [email protected] or to the corresponding data protection authority, the AEPD being the one indicated in the national territory.
Security and updating of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that ÓPTIMA PREVISIÓN S.L. has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied. All of this is to prevent their alteration, loss and/or unauthorised processing or access, as required by law, although absolute security does not exist. It is important that, so that we can keep your personal data up to date, you inform us whenever there is a change in them.
ÓPTIMA PREVISIÓN S.L. informs you that your data will be treated with the utmost care and confidentiality by all staff involved in any of the processing stages. We will not transfer or communicate your data to any third party, except in the cases provided for by law, or unless the interested party has expressly authorised us to do so.